Healthy Eating Habits
• Don’t skip breakfast!
• Eat 4-5 small portions including shakes and snacks throughout the day.
• Drink 6-8 glasses of water each day to keep your body hydrated.
• Include 6-8 servings of fresh vegetables and fruits each day.
• Reduce the amounts of bread, pasta, rice, potatoes you eat.
• Avoid foods with sugar, white flour, extra salt and saturated fat – mostly prepacked, processed meals.
• Pick fibre-rich wholegrain foods instead and eat oily fish sometimes – salmon, mackerel, sardines etc.
• Choose high quality meat and poultry.
• Eat earlier than late in the evening and don’t rush it.