When do you want to start 🤔
What’s stopping 🛑 you
Take a small step towards an important goal 👣
You can carry on the Money Magnet Meditation without break or you can start on 1st the next months. Everyone has a different experience, background and personality, that makes a difference between their results. Don’t worry if you couldn’t reach your expectation, just carry on or start again. Personal experience is I had a lot of bad money memories and very painful and some too deep down in my memory – I couldn’t remember for that, I just know something somewhere stopping me. Now I can say that I’m not worrying about money because I can control my feelings how to deal with my money patterns. Reach that level wasn’t easy, but I did it, and you can do it too.
Feel the Difference 🙂
Can hear that? When one door closes another door open… Did you know that, doesn’t matter how is closed that door? Maybe you, maybe someone else. My personal experience I feel it is time to change, I prefer to close the door behind me, instead, someone else closing the door. The difference is I know much better opportunity/opportunities come to me sooner than I thought, but!!! when is opportunities turned up I’m ready to take it. If someone else closed the door behind me – my feeling not very good about myself and takes longer realise my new opportunities already there and I’m not sure I can take it.
Sometimes just need a change – sound is easy? Yes, that takes a time. What you focus on that’s growing – you can attract anything is your life, yes this is not just about your time, that takes effort. Just give a try, tomorrow is the 1st day of the next month and doing something different the first time, or repeat again. Feel the Difference 🙂
Money Magnet Meditation
For 21 consecutive nights, do this meditation just before going to sleep. Do both parts each night and if you miss a night, it’s advisable to start over on Day 1.
See ten faces, one after another. These can be people that you know or people that you do not know but see that each face is smiling. If a face does not smile, send it energy from yourself to make it smile. See it smile and bid it do so until you meet again. See ten faces each night. When you run out of faces that you know, let your imagination show you new faces. (This part of the meditation brings more people into your life — people who like you or who want to get to know you or who want your services, etc.)
In your mind’s eye, see yourself walking in a pleasant, natural, outdoor setting. Now, notice that your entire body is surrounded by a fine golden dust. This golden dust is magnetized to attract money. Watch as the wind blows money which is attracted to you and sticks to you because of the golden dust. See yourself accepting this money knowing that it is yours; it belongs to no one else and that you need not do anything to deserve it since you are already fully deserving. (This section brings abundance in many forms into your life sometimes through unexpected avenues.)
If done consistently over the entire 21-day period, the meditation has proven to be very effective whether or not you believe in it. There is no point in doing it longer than twenty-one days. Actually, it is important to ’hang up the phone’ so to speak. Let your intuition tell you how frequently to do the 21-day series. There is no way to do it ’wrong’ and never a penalty of any kind. Stay alert for synchronicity — being in the right place at the right time; meeting or hearing from someone you’ve been out of touch with; finding a penny in the street; receiving money or having other forms of abundance come your ways such as service or even a smile. Keeping a record of these ’coincidences’ validates the process and heightens the effectiveness.
Above all…have fun with it! The more abundance we create as individuals, the more we have to share.
Having a goal is the easy bit, achieving it takes effort and we don’t know how long is take, if you want something difference you need a strategy. If something not right may be affect your focus on your goal, health, work, relationship, money.
– Why you want to change and this is your goal or someone else’s goal?
– Commiting yourself to reach your goal. Why do you want to achieve that? And think about, how will change your life? You have to decide to do it and stick on it. Always remember for your WHY?
– Don’t make excuses, always see your target. I know changing our behaviour not easy. You can use help, write down your goal, put on the fridge, calendar,… and than your feeling difference about yourself.
– Be specific, why you want change your lifestyles? You want feeling better or have to change, sometimes we are just have 1 choice = have to do it, because… Than need support yourself and focus on your future.
– One thing at the time, this is keep you on the right direction. Lots of small success make a biggest achievement.
– Visualize you can do that. Imagine yourself – achieved your goal. This is make you happier and more positive about your journey.
– Celebrating your success, you are working hard, when you achieve the next step reaching your goal, reward yourself, because you are doing well. Find new reward for yourself.
If you know what you want, why you want to that, then you can achieve that easy and perfect way how good for you.